Mobile Emergency Water Systems
Mobile Water Systems
OWM designs and constructs both fixed site and mobile emergency and water supply systems for emergency and ongoing water needs for both potable and industrial water needs. Our mobile systems are used by clients needing a system that can be easily transported to multiple sites and/or those who don’t have sufficient room for a fixed-site system. They are very simple to use and can be configured for a variety of source (input) water types including brackish, turbid and salt water.
OWM Mobile Water Systems
- Are easily transportable (7’x16’, 8’x20’ Tandem 3500 lb. axle trailer).
- Source water from lakes, rivers, ponds, wells etc.
- Can be configured for all water feed types.
- Are turnkey operations.
- Include training, schematics and all relevant safety and operations documentation.
- Are fully plumbed and wired.
- Provide potable water at a rate of up to 100 GPM.
- Include onboard power generation and pumps/connectors etc. to draw from water sources.
- Include complete UL certification of the entire water treatment trailer.
- Include a basic water test kit.
- Include evidence of pre- and post-filtration water testing results from a certified third-party
facility (e.g., the National Testing Laboratory).
Learn more about us through our Featured Projects